- 10 oz.
This staple has to be the most popular in the house. It’s the dish the kids will always say yes to, and one that works with almost every meal. All-natural and sweet as if the cob were just shucked, our cut corn is a winner every time. Keep plenty on hand.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||4 ½ minutes||4 minutes||3 ½ minutes|
Open package and pour frozen corn into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
Serving Size2/3 cup (90g)
Servings per Containerabout 3
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.