- 10 oz.
There’s a reason why mixed vegetables win the popularity contest of side dishes – they taste great! And they’re incredibly versatile and simply lovely to look at. We offer several package sizes for our carrot, green bean, corn and green pea vegetable mix. Keep plenty on hand so you can perk up a recipe or have a colorful, delicious side dish at the ready.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking time||6 ½ minutes||6 minutes||5 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen vegetables into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Carrots, Corn, Green Beans, Peas.
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size2/3 cup (88g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.