Super Sweet White Corn
- 10 oz.
The most delicate kernels of summer are the white ones. The texture, the sweet taste – it’s the pinnacle of corn eating. And for the sweetest white corn, you’ve got to get as close to freshly shucked as you can. We’ve captured that freshness and offer it up in enough package sizes and types to please every crowd.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||4 ½ minutes||4 minutes||3 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen corn into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size2/3 cup (90g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.