Baby Leaf Spinach
- 10 oz.
You’ve heard it gives you big muscles, but spinach also gives you big options at mealtime. Tender baby leaves cut to the perfect size that you can add to recipes or serve deliciously as a side on its own.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||7 minutes||6 ½ minutes||6 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen spinach into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 4 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (81g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.