3 Color Pepper & Onion Strips
- 16 oz.
There is no mistaking that sizzle. When these juicy vegetables hit the hot pan, it’s fajita time! Add some of your own meat, or not–we’ve got the seasonings covered. Combine that with the aroma of peppers and it’s like a trip south of the border right in your own kitchen. Get the fiesta going today!
Chicken Fajitas Recipe
2 Tbsp. oil, divided
1 lb. boneless chicken breasts (cut into 1/2" strips)
1 pkg. Pictsweet Farms frozen 3 Color Pepper & Onion Strips
4 Tbsp. fajita seasoning
8 flour tortillas, warmed
1. HEAT 1 Tbsp. oil in skillet. Add chicken and cook thoroughly, stirring often. Remove from skillet.
2. HEAT remaining oil in same skillet. Add frozen vegetables and cook 7-9 minutes.
3. RETURN cooked chicken to skillet and add seasoning. Mix thoroughly. Cook mixture 5 minutes, stirring often.
4. SPOON mixture into tortillas.
5. OPTIONAL Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese, chopped tomato or salsa.
Onions, Green Peppers, Red Peppers, Yellow Peppers
Serving Size1 cup (84g)
Servings per Containerabout 6
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat0
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.