Yellow & White Corn
- 10 oz.
The mixture of yellow and white corn is more than just a mix of colors. It’s a delicious blend of true corn flavor and a sweetness that melts in your mouth. This is certainly a mix that can be used to sweeten up just about any recipe, but try it on its own. You’ll love the taste.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||4 ½ minutes||4 minutes||3 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen corn into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size2/3 cup (90g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.