- 8 oz.
Healthy and delicious, Edamame adds Japanese flair to your meal. Harvested at the peak of ripening and shelled for your convenience, they can be tossed into your favorite Asian dishes. Or, add it to your succotash for an unexpected take on a traditional Southern favorite! 100% Grown on American Soil.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Before Cooking
- Gently shake package to distribute contents.
- Place ONE package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for listed time.
- Let stand 1 min. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Open package, stir and enjoy!
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Pour frozen edamame into saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 min. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Edamame (Soybeans). CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size1/2 cup (74g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.