- 8 oz.
Healthy and delicious, Edamame adds Japanese flair to your meal. Harvested at the peak of ripening and shelled for your convenience, they can be tossed into your favorite Asian dishes. Or, add it to your succotash for an unexpected take on a traditional Southern favorite! 100% Grown on American Soil.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONSDo Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Package Before Cooking
- SHAKE package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- PLACE ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP IN MICROWAVE.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 3-4 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
- CUT open package, pour and enjoy!.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
- OPEN package and pour frozen edamame into a saucepan.
- COVER with water.
- BOIL for 3 minutes.
- DRAIN and season to taste.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Edamame (Soybeans). CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size1/2 cup (74g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.