- 10 oz.
Their popularity makes these little gems a great side dish. But certainly this is the kind of recipe staple that really can go the distance. So keep green peas in good supply. When you’re in a pinch for a yummy vegetable, it’s the one you count on to please the crowd. Get the big bag and try making some soup; people love it.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking time||4 ½ minutes||4 minutes||3 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen peas into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size2/3 cup (89g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.