- 10 oz.
Their popularity makes these little gems a great side dish. The green peas are the kind of recipe staple that really can go the distance, so keep green peas in good supply. When you are in a pinch for a yummy vegetable, it’s the one you count on to please the crowd. Look for Pictsweet Farms 100% All Natural Vegetables.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONSDo Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Package Before Cooking
- SHAKE package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- PLACE ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP IN MICROWAVE.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 3 ½ - 4 ½ minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
- CUT open package, pour and enjoy!.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
- OPEN package and pour frozen peas into a saucepan.
- COVER with water.
- BOIL for 3 minutes.
- DRAIN and season to taste.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size2/3 cup (89g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.