- 10 oz.
A bunch of broccoli is like a delicious vegetable bouquet. Your average broccoli lover would not argue the comparison. Tender, fluffy florets dress up any casserole or salad and look fantastic on the plate.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||6 minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen broccoli into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.