Baby Brussels Sprouts
- 10 oz.
These tender little pom-poms bring back memories of Sunday night meals with the family. Find a sprouts recipe and start your own tradition or just steam and serve as a delicious side.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||7 minutes||6 ½ minutes||6 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen Brussels sprouts into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size5 sprouts (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.