Whole Green Beans
- 10 oz.
Perhaps you remember picking these fresh off the curling vine in the garden. Whole green beans are a summertime staple, and one of the tastiest, most versatile vegetable choices around. Whether they’re steamed or sautéed in a little butter, you can’t go wrong with the all-natural goodness of whole green beans.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||6 ½ minutes||6 minutes||5 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen beans into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (83g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.