Whole Green Beans
- 10 oz.
Perhaps you remember picking these fresh off the curling vine in the garden. Whole green beans are a summertime staple, and one of the tastiest, most versatile vegetable choices around. Whether they’re steamed or sautéed in a little butter, you can’t go wrong with the all-natural goodness of whole green beans. 100% Grown on American Soil.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONSDo Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Package Before Cooking
- SHAKE package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- PLACE ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP IN MICROWAVE.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 5 ½ - 6 ½ minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
- CUT open package, pour and enjoy!.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
- OPEN package and pour frozen beans into a saucepan.
- COVER with water.
- BOIL for 3 minutes.
- DRAIN and season to taste.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (83g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.