Cut Green Beans
- 10 oz.
Not only do they make your mushroom soup sing, but dozens of ingredients come alive when paired with green beans. If you really thought hard, you’d be surprised how many recipes you make with them. And how often you use them as a side dish. So make sure you stock up.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking time||8 minutes||7 ½ minutes||7 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen beans into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size2/3 cup (81g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.