- 10 oz.
Fluffy white blossoms of sweet goodness that look great on a plate. But don’t keep them alone all the time, because onions, garlic and other spices love to team up with cauliflower. Try some new recipes, you just might surprise yourself.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||6 minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen cauliflower into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (86g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.