Broccoli Florets, Cauliflower & Carrots
- 10 oz.
This one gets ’em every time. The standby vegetables that we all grew up with, all together and ready for any occasion. Surprise dinner guests? This one is the perfect just-in-case mix.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||6 minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen vegetables into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (82g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.