- 8 oz.
That first warm breeze, the first day without jackets. Asparagus is the vegetable of early spring, and we capture the flavor in our Signature line so you can enjoy springtime, anytime. Adding these tender stalks makes a meal a little extra special.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 ½ minutes||4 minutes||3 ½ minutes|
Open package and pour frozen asparagus into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
Serving Size6 spears (83g)
Servings per Containerabout 2 1/2
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.