Whole Green & Yellow Beans with Baby Carrots
- 10 oz.
More than a splash of color, this mix offers a wave of authentic sweet flavor. Keep it on hand. It’s a great taste combination and a lovely way to enhance your meal.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen vegetables into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Green Beans, Yellow Wax Beans, Carrots.
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (88g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.