Summer Vegetables with Cracked Pepper Seasoning
- 10 oz.
Rows and rows of garden vegetables – squash, green beans, carrots, onions and red peppers – the perfect image of summer freshness. We’ve taken that image, tossed in a touch of cracked pepper and created a colorful mix that is sure to be a family favorite all year round.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||7 minutes||6 ½ minutes||6 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen contents and ⅓ cup water into a saucepan. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add additional water if needed.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Squash, Green Beans, Carrots, Onions, Red Peppers, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Celery, Black Pepper, Onion Powder.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (84g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.