Spring Vegetables with Asparagus and Ground Peppercorn
- 10 oz.
Just as the clean freshness after an early spring shower is a symbol of renewal, so too is the tender taste of early vegetables from the garden. Carrots, asparagus, yellow squash, onions, zucchini and red peppers are all here mixed with the up-front flavor of ground peppercorns and delightful seasonings. A satisfying side dish that goes with any meal.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen contents and ⅓ cup water into a saucepan. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add additional water if needed.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Squash, Carrots, Asparagus, Onions, Red Peppers, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Celery, Black Pepper, Onion Powder.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (83g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.