with Olive Oil, Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 9 oz.
Seasoned Brussels Sprouts like you’ve never had them before! Pictsweet Farms Shredded Brussels Sprouts are seasoned with olive oil, sea salt and black pepper for a delicious taste experience. They are perfect by themselves as a side dish or you can add them as an ingredient to your favorite recipe. Also, try Shredded Sweet & White Potatoes with Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets. Vegetables 100% Grown on American Soil.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
- HEAT 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a 10-inch, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- POUR frozen contents of package into skillet.
- COOK uncovered 9-11 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and thoroughly heated.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Before Cooking
- GENTLY SHAKE package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- PLACE ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- LET STAND 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- CAREFULLY REMOVE package from microwave.
- CUT OPEN package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cook times||5 ½ minutes||4 ½ minutes||4 minutes|
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Brussels Sprouts, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Maltodextrin, Purified Sea Salt, Black Pepper.
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.