- 10 oz.
Think cauliflower is just a boring side dish? Think again! From stuffed peppers and sushi to risotto and pizza crust, Riced Cauliflower is a nutritious, delicious grain substitute with endless possibilities.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 minutes||4 minutes||3 ½ minutes|
Open package and pour frozen vegetables into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
Serving Size3/4 cup (81g)
Servings per Containerabout 3 1/2
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.