Riced Cauliflower Stir-Fry with Edamame, Carrots & Onions
- 10 oz.
Cutting carbs but craving a Stir-Fry creation? Just add protein and the seasoning of your choice to Pictsweet Farms Riced Cauliflower Stir-Fry, and you’ll have the perfect low-carb meal to satisfy your cravings. 100% Grown on American Soil.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONSDo Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Package Before Cooking
- SHAKE package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- PLACE ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP IN MICROWAVE.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 3 ½ - 5 minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
- CUT open package, pour and enjoy!.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
- OPEN package and pour frozen vegetables into a saucepan.
- COVER with water.
- BOIL for 3 minutes.
- DRAIN and season to taste.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Cauliflower, Carrots, Edamame, Onions. CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.