Riced Cauliflower Stir-Fry with Edamame, Carrots & Onions
- 10 oz.
Cutting carbs but craving Asian food? Just add protein and the seasoning of your choice to Pictsweet Farms Riced Cauliflower Stir-Fry, and you’ll have the perfect low-carb meal to satisfy your cravings.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking time||5 minutes||4 minutes||3 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen vegetables into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Cauliflower, Carrots, Edamame, Onions. CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.