Edamame with Sea Salt
- 10 oz.
All of the appeal of an appetizer at your favorite sushi spot, without leaving home. Edamame with sea salt is a treat anytime. It’s a healthy option to serve to the family before dinner, with enough wow appeal to offer your party guests. Edamame works with everyone, every time. 100% Grown on American Soil.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONSDo Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Package Before Cooking
- SHAKE package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- PLACE ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP IN MICROWAVE.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH 4 ½ - 5 ½ minutes. Let stand 1 minute.
- CUT open package, pour, stir and enjoy!.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS
- OPEN package and pour frozen, seasoned edamame into a saucepan.
- ADD 1/3 cup water.
- BOIL for 3 minutes.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Edamame (Soybeans), Purified Sea Salt, Contains 1% or Less of Maltodextrin. CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
- About 2
servings per Container
Serving Size1/2 cup (74g edible portion)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.