Edamame Soybeans in the Pod
- 10 oz.
You’ve heard how good they are for you, now find out just how much fun they are to eat. Edamame in the pod is a great appetizer for any meal, especially your Asian meals. So grab the wok and whip up a stir-fry, and start everyone off with a healthy bowl of edamame.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Before Cooking
- Gently shake package to distribute contents.
- Place ONE package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for listed time.
- Let stand 1 min. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Open package, shell and enjoy!
SHELL BEANS BEFORE EATING. DO NOT CONSUME POD.STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen edamame into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 min. Drain. To eat, push beans out of the pod into your mouth. Discard outer shell.
SHELL BEANS BEFORE EATING. DO NOT CONSUME POD.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Edamame (Soybeans). CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
- About 2
servings per Container
Serving Size1/2 cup (74g edible portion)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.