Cut Leaf Spinach
- 10 oz.
You’ve heard it makes big muscles. Jump on board! Not sure if you’ll look like that famous cartoon character, but you’ll definitely be getting a nutritious, aromatic fresh-picked taste with our spinach. And it’s cut to a perfect size that works well added to recipes or as a side. Keep it on your shopping list – this stuff goes fast.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||7 minutes||6 ½ minutes||6 minutes|
Open package and pour frozen spinach into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat, cover and simmer 4 minutes. Drain.
Serving Size1 cup (81g)
Servings per Containerabout 3 1/2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat0
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.