Corn, Broccoli, Carrots & Sugar Snap Peas
- 10 oz.
If you could create the sweetest vegetable mix, this just might be it. Bright and tempting white, green and orange and looks as good as it tastes. It’s a treat on its own, or alongside your favorite meal. But seriously, why wait for the meal–this little steam bag makes it too easy to heat and eat. Enjoy anytime!
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen vegetables into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Corn, Broccoli, Carrots, Sugar Snap Peas.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (82g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.