California Vegetables with Cracked Pepper Seasoning
- 10 oz.
We take your favorites – broccoli, squash, carrots and cauliflower – and turn up the heat just a little with the bold flavor of cracked pepper. This is one side you’ll serve again and again. The taste is also perfect to blend in with your favorite casserole or stir-fry for a little added zing.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||7 minutes||6 ½ minutes||6 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen vegetables and ¼ cup water into a saucepan. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add additional water if needed.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Broccoli, Squash, Carrots, Cauliflower, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Celery, Black Pepper, Onion Powder.
- About 3
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (93g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.