- 10 oz.
What makes a vegetable a staple? When everyone from Grandpa to your little brother loves it, that’s what. Broccoli is a staple that goes the extra mile. Great flavor with a good variety, these cuts are sized perfectly to add to any recipe your broccoli fan can tackle.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||7 minutes||6 ½ minutes||6 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen broccoli into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (87g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.