Baby Sugar Snap Peas
- 10 oz.
The sugar snap pea is one vegetable that always seems more like a treat. The vine-ripened flavor of this early summer vegetable makes any dish a little sweeter, a little more fun. Sugar snap peas are a tasty addition to a salad or stir-fry, or mixed into a vegetable medley. And all by themselves, they’re perfect as a side dish to complement just about anything.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen peas into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Sugar Snap Peas.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size2/3 cup (83g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.