Asian Vegetables with Sweet Soy Seasoning
- 10 oz.
Finding a good-tasting Chinese carryout is not always easy. But making a great-tasting one at home is, with this perfect blend of crunch and seasoning. With broccoli, carrots, green beans, sugar snap peas, celery and red peppers, there’s enough flavor here to make carryout a thing of the past.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen contents and ⅓ cup water into a saucepan. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add additional water if needed.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Broccoli, Carrots, Green Beans, Sugar Snap Peas, Celery, Red Peppers, Maltodextrin, Soy Sauce Powder (Wheat, Soybeans, Salt), Sugar, Garlic, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Disodium Inosinate & Guanylate, Sodium Diacetate, Artificial Flavor. CONTAINS SOY AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size1 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.