Sweet Potato Waffle Fries with Nashville Hot Seasoning
- 18 oz.
Enjoy a new taste adventure with Pictsweet Farms Nashville Hot Waffle Fries. They feature a crunchy texture and a very bold level of heat that lives up to the Nashville Hot name! Try all of our delicious sweet potato fry varieties. Vegetables 100% Grown on American Soil.
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- SPREAD frozen, seasoned fries in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
- COOK 18 to 22 minutes or until desired crispness, turning halfway through.
In Deep FryerYOU WILL NEED:
- PREHEAT vegetable oil to 375°F.
- PLACE 1/2 package (9 oz.) frozen, seasoned fries into basket and lower into hot oil.
- COOK 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until desired crispness. Drain and serve.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Sweet Potatoes, Soybean Oil, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Unmodified Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Spices, Sea Salt, Paprika, Brown Sugar, Refinery Syrup, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Extractive of Paprika (Color), Maltodextrin, Hot Sauce (Cayenne Pepper, Distilled Vinegar, Salt, Garlic Powder) , Guar Gum, Garlic Powder, Molasses, Natural Flavors, Caramel Color, Mustard Seed. CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- About 6
servings per Container
Serving Size5 pieces (86g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.