Sweet Potato Waffle Fries with Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Honey
- 18 oz.
Enjoy the sweet flavor and crunchy texture of new Pictsweet Farms Brown Sugar, Cinnamon & Honey Waffle Fries. We’ve enhanced the natural sweetness of our signature sweet potato fries with a touch of brown sugar, cinnamon and natural honey. Try all of our delicious sweet potato fry varieties.
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- SPREAD frozen, seasoned fries in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
- COOK 18 to 22 minutes or until desired crispness, turning halfway through.
In Deep FryerYOU WILL NEED:
- PREHEAT vegetable oil to 375°F.
- PLACE 1/2 package (9 oz.) frozen, seasoned fries into basket and lower into hot oil.
- COOK 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until desired crispness. Drain and serve.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Sweet Potatoes, Soybean Oil, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Unmodified Wheat Starch, Honey Granules (Cane Sugar, Honey), Canola Oil, Sea Salt, Brown Sugar, Maple Sugar, Dextrose, Sugar, Cinnamon, Extractive of Paprika (Color), Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Maple Syrup, Molasses, Vanilla Extract. CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- About 6
servings per Container
Serving Size6 pieces (86g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.