Sweet Potato Straight Cut Fries with Sea Salt
- 20 oz.
Experience the sweet taste and crunchy texture of Pictsweet Farms Sweet Potato Fries. We use only the highest quality sweet potatoes and season them with just a touch of sea salt. Also available in Crinkle and Waffle cuts.
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- SPREAD frozen fries in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
- COOK 18 to 22 minutes or until desired crispness, turning halfway through.
In Deep FryerYOU WILL NEED:
- PREHEAT vegetable oil to 375°F.
- PLACE 1/2 package (10 oz.) frozen fries into basket and lower into hot oil.
- COOK 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until desired crispness. Drain and serve.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Sweet Potatoes, Soybean Oil, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Unmodified Wheat Starch, Sea Salt, Extractive of Paprika (Color), Guar Gum. CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- About 7
servings per Container
Serving Size16 pieces (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.