Sweet Potato Homestyle Fries with Sweet Heat Seasoning
- 18 oz.
Pictsweet Farms Homestyle Fries with Sweet Heat seasoning offer the best of both worlds. They feature a perfect blend of sweet with a little bit of heat and a hint of BBQ—and, a heartier thickness for a truly satisfying experience. Try all of our delicious sweet potato fry varieties. Vegetables 100% Grown on American Soil.
- PREHEAT oven to 425°F.
- SPREAD frozen, seasoned fries in a single layer on a shallow baking pan.
- COOK 18 to 22 minutes or until desired crispness, turning halfway through.
In Deep FryerYOU WILL NEED:
- PREHEAT vegetable oil to 375°F.
- PLACE 1/2 package (9 oz.) frozen, seasoned fries into basket and lower into hot oil.
- COOK 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until desired crispness. Drain and serve.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Sweet Potatoes, Soybean Oil, Unbleached Wheat Flour, Unmodified Wheat Starch, Canola Oil, Molasses, Maltodextrin, Sea Salt, Tomato Powder, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Spices, Extractive of Paprika (Color), Dextrose, Guar Gum, Vinegar, Caramelized Sugar, Onion Powder, Citric Acid, Natural Smoke Flavor, Garlic Powder, Natural Flavors. CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
- About 6
servings per Container
Serving Size16 pieces (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.