Spring Vegetables with Asparagus & Ground Peppercorn Seasoning
- 10 oz.
Just as the clean freshness after an early spring shower is a symbol of renewal, so too is the tender taste of early vegetables from the garden. Carrots, asparagus, yellow squash, onions, zucchini and red peppers are all here mixed with the up-front flavor of ground peppercorns and delightful seasonings. A satisfying side dish that goes with any meal.
Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes|
Open package and pour frozen contents and ⅓ cup water into a saucepan. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add additional water if needed.
Squash, Carrots, Asparagus, Onions, Red Peppers, Maltodextrin, Salt, Spices, Celery, Black Pepper, Onion Powder
Serving Size3/4 cup (83g)
Servings per Containerabout 3 1/2
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat0
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.