SHREDDED Sweet & White Potatoes with Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets with Olive Oil, Garlic, Sea Salt & Black Pepper
- 10 oz.
Convenience with no waste! Enjoy new Pictsweet Farms Shredded Sweet & White Potatoes with Broccoli and Cauliflower Florets. We’ve shredded them into thin strips to help save time and steps in the kitchen—and seasoned them with olive oil, garlic, sea salt and black pepper for a delicious taste experience. They are great as a side dish, in a stir-fry, or as an ingredient in your favorite recipe. Also, try new Shredded Brussels Sprouts.
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
- HEAT 2 tablespoons vegetable oil in a 10-inch, non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- POUR frozen contents of package into skillet.
- COOK uncovered 11-13 minutes, stirring occasionally, until browned and thoroughly heated.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:Do Not Open, Pierce, OR Thaw Before Cooking
- GENTLY SHAKE package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- PLACE ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- LET STAND 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- CAREFULLY REMOVE package from microwave.
- CUT OPEN package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cook times||5 ½ minutes||4 ½ minutes||4 minutes|
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Sweet Potatoes, Potatoes, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Maltodextrin, Purified Sea Salt, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper.
- About 4
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (74g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.