Italian Vegetables with Fettuccine & Tuscan Garlic Seasoning
- 10 oz.
This is the perfect solution for creating a small, satisfying meal when time is short. Our quality Italian vegetables – green beans, tomatoes, zucchini, onions and red peppers – make a tasty impression, and the delicious garlic seasoning adds the finishing touch. It takes just a few minutes to prepare, and it’s pure gourmet goodness. Impress your friends and wow your family with this one. But be prepared, they are sure to ask for the recipe.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Package Before Cooking
- Gently shake package side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION package will be hot.
- Carefully remove package from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 ½ minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen contents and ⅓ cup water into a saucepan. Boil for 3 minutes. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add additional water if needed.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Enriched Pasta (Wheat, Water, Niacin, Ferrous Sulfate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin and Folic Acid), Green Beans, Tomatoes, Zucchini, Onions, Red Peppers, Roasted Garlic Powder, Natural Butter Flavor, Salt, Sugar, Parsley. CONTAINS WHEAT AND MILK INGREDIENTS.
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size3/4 cup (77g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.