Halved Brussels Sprouts
- 10 oz.
Brussels sprouts are very popular because of their versatility using various cooking techniques such as braising, sautéing or roasting. We have halved these Brussels sprouts to soak up all of the flavor from the ingredients of your choice. 100% Grown on American Soil.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Bag Before Cooking
- Gently shake bag side to side to evenly distribute contents.
- Place ONE frozen, unopened bag THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for recommended cooking time.
- Let stand 1 minute. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Carefully remove bag from microwave.
- Cut open package, pour, stir and enjoy!
|Cooking minutes||5 minutes||4 ½ minutes||4 minutes|
STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Open package and pour frozen Brussels sprouts into a saucepan. Cover with water. Boil for 3 minutes. Drain.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
- About 3 1/2
servings per Container
Serving Size12 pieces - 1 cup (85g)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.