Edamame with Sea Salt & Cracked Pepper
- 10 oz.
Sometimes the simple things bring the most happiness. Dusted with a simple combination of sea salt and cracked pepper, this edamame makes just the right snack or side that your entire family can enjoy.
Do Not Open, Pierce, or Thaw Before Cooking
- Gently shake package to distribute contents.
- Place ONE package THIS SIDE UP in microwave.
- Microwave on HIGH for listed time.
- Let stand 1 min. CAUTION bag will be hot.
- Open package, shell and enjoy!
SHELL BEANS BEFORE EATING. DO NOT CONSUME POD.STOVE TOP DIRECTIONS:
Pour frozen seasoned edamame and 1/3 cup water into saucepan. Boil for 3 min. Drain. To eat, push beans out of the pod into your mouth. Discard outer shell.
SHELL BEANS BEFORE EATING. DO NOT CONSUME POD.
- Keep frozen until ready to cook
- Do not refreeze
- Heat to 165°F before use
- Refrigerate leftovers
Edamame (Soybeans), Maltodextrin, Purified Sea Salt, Black Pepper. CONTAINS SOY INGREDIENTS.
- About 2
servings per Container
Serving Size1/2 cup (74g edible portion)
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.